An Alberta Library Card is required to borrow materials. Rochester Library does not charge for a library membership if you live within the Rochester area or if you attend Rochester School.
Library books may be ordered or renewed online through TRACpac. Any fiction or non-fiction resource not available in the TRACpac collection may be requested from another Alberta library through TAL Online. This service is available to library members only.
Patrons are responsible for all materials signed out on their membership. If an item is lost or returned damaged, the patron must pay the fines/fees before any other items may be checked out.
Rochester Library does not charge late fees.
Contact the library for more information.
- Books/Audiobooks/Magazines - 3 weeks
- Movies - 1 week
A Patron can renew any material twice as long as the item is not being reserved for another patron. Renewals may be done by contacting your library or on your account through TRACpac.
You can reserve (place hold) on items through online using TRACpac or in person at your library.
- Photocoping: .10/page (black & white) .25/page (color)
- Free Wifi
- Public access computers included printer & scanner
- Monthly Children's programs
- Adult Book Club
- Exam Proctoring
- DAISY: Digital Accessible Information System for the visually impaired.
- Tech. help (limited)
Your library card gives you access to:
- books/movies/audio books from other libraries through Tracpac (interlibrary loans)
- books from academic, government & libraries not on Tracpac (TAL on-line)
- downloadable movies, music, magazines & newspapers
- downloadable audio books & e-books
- Ancestry Library
- Write a Resume
- Tumble Books (eBooks for kids)
- e-resources (DIY, newspaper/magazines, health & wellness, and so much more)
- the opportunity to visit other libraries and borrow items directly from them.